Overall Experience Reviews For Sport Clips Haircuts of Midwest City

4 rating

Came on a very busy Sunday and the probable reason for the bad experience. There were two customers in front of me when I signed in but I never hit finish on the pad so my name didn’t get put in line. I noticed the problem after about 5 other people walked in and we’re placed on the wait list in front of me and notified the first lady on the left while she was at the counter. She asked if I knew where I was in line and I pointed to two gentlemen. I sat down and they continued to call names in order and problem was never fixed. I will say however I’ve come here often in recent months and I always have a really good experience. Both Jordan and Diseree do a really nice job and I’ve never had any other issues.

3 rating

I have been going to this particular sports clips for I would say the last 5 years. Seriously this is a walk in place so its a crap shoot on how long you're going to have to wait, I have walked in and there was a long line and had to wait or decided to come another time, and I have walked in and the was no waiting at all, like I said its a crap shoot and to be expected from a place that doesn't take appointments. As far as haircuts go I would say that 90% of the time I've gotten reasonably good haircuts with a great one here and there. The other 10% of the time they were moderate to not so great, but I think that comes from not being able to see the same stylist on a consistent basis. The first few years I started coming here there were I think three stylist that were consistently at this shop and always at least one of them was there when went to get my cut and I always liked using one of those three, but over the last year or so that has not been case, its new faces everytime I go in, but i have been getting some really good haircuts from them but they are never there the next time I come in and I have to have someone new. Overall I am usually pleased with my haircut and had a good experience, but don't complain about the wait time its to be expected.

5 rating

It was worth the wait. The stylist was knowledgeable on the products and did a great job on my hair. Found my place

Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 based on 3 Client reviews

4
Zachary H. | September 30, 2018 Overall Experience

"Came on a very busy Sunday and the probable reason for the bad experience. There were two customers "

3
David L. | November 10, 2017 Overall Experience

"I have been going to this particular sports clips for I would say the last 5 years. Seriously this i"

5
Kenneth F. | September 17, 2017 Overall Experience

"It was worth the wait. The stylist was knowledgeable on the products and did a great job on my hair."